Wednesday, September 24, 2008

new nibblefest piece on Ebay!


For the September Ebay nibblefest art contest, theme smiling black cats, here is my piece, a river rock portrait....it's based on my rescued cat Charles, who has a lot to smile about these days. After all, not all black cats are as lucky. He spent a year in foster care, mostly because lots of people don't give black cats a second look. I'm so glad I heard about this beautiful sweet boy.



Here's the auction link...


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=270279327691


It's only a 5 day auction, so, don't miss it! And be sure to do a search on Ebay using "NFAC" to see lots of other great pieces for this theme!



1 comment:

Amy Gethins Sullivan said...

hi, i have enjoyed visiting your blog.
i think you would get a kick out of the my last post~ being a Cat Lover~ & all. pop over & check it out.
~Amy~