Saturday, September 20, 2008

new art and an art show...



Later on today (ack! is it today already??) I'll be at the Monte Sano art show here in Huntsville www.montesanoartshow.org/


It's looking to be a really beautiful day, a great day in fact to stroll around the lovely park and look at some art! Bil and I went up this afternoon and set up my tent and display, so, all I need to do is hang my artwork in the morning. I did manage to finish a new painting today as well, and will be taking it to the show. Yeah, I know it's still wet, but, so what? lol I've done that before...nothing like being last minute. And besides, I still have some prints to package up and some cards as well...yes, I'm that last minute! Anyway....stop on by and say hi if you are in the area!


Here's a few views of the new painting...tough to photograph because it's wet, so there's some glare, but, you get the idea. It's big...24x36. I call him "The Lazy Sitter"


No comments: