Sunday, March 22, 2009

sleeping cat ink painting, on Ebay now!


sleeping cat ink painting
Originally uploaded by tagscats
One of my entries in the Ebay Nibblefest art contest. This is a themed contest that runs each month starting on the 20th and ending on the 27th, each piece of art starting at a no reserve price of $.99! Now how great is that?? This month's theme is Asian Inspired.

I have 2 pieces running right now, may have a third to list later tonight...

This piece is a chinese brushwork painting of a favorite subject of mine, a sleeping cat. This one based on my cat Alice. This is hand-ground chinese ink 9x12 Arches 300# watercolor paper.

Sleeping Cat Ebay Auction

2 comments:

Fábio Cembranelli said...

Beautiful,I love this kind of watercolor! You are truly a comp´lete artist, with different skills.

Fábio Cembranelli said...

ink, watercolor, watermedia paintings, I mean.