Wednesday, March 25, 2009

foo dog tattoo sleeve, FINISHED!


foodogwip5
Originally uploaded by tagscats
Uploaded pictures from the last two touchup sessions on my foo dog tattoo sleeve. 2 weeks ago, we had a 3 hour touchup session, that basically went over nearly everything....the blues of the peonies, the darks of the mane and tail and background, did some whites of the spots on the foo dog body as well as highlights of white on the swirls of the mane and tail.

Last night, did one last little session, just went into the whites again, and a bit of the light blue over my wrist bone (ow!). But, it's finished!!

I will so miss Shayna...I have been working with her for nearly 2 years, first on my tiger sleeve on my right arm, then the foo dog on my left. Lots of hours spent together, and we have become quite good friends. She leaves Huntsville next week to open a tattoo shop with her boyfriend in North Carolina. I wish her the very best, but will miss her. I hope we can stay in touch. The whole thing just leaves a lump in my throat.

Click HERE to see all the new pics in the set...

No comments: