Friday, February 27, 2009

foo dog tattoo sleeve, more progress shots...


foo dog eyes
Originally uploaded by tagscats
So, I posted last night that I went in and we worked the sleeve AGAIN, lol....I can't believe I'm doing this every week. It's SO much fun having a sore arm all the time. And, it was sore last night, feels a bit better today.

Anyway, check out the progess shots of the peony flowers that have been finished, and the foo dog eyes and a bit of white added here and there...only touchups mostly to do now....perhaps 2 more sessions??

Going in again next Wednesday....

See all progess shots here...

3 comments:

Robin Pedrero said...

wow girl!

Lisabongzee ~ Island Dream Life said...

This is so fascinating! Thanks for sharing. I'm too chicken to go and get a tattoo.
Not a big fan of PAIN !!!
ALOHA,
LisaBongZee

Lisabongzee ~ Island Dream Life said...

P.S. Did you design these images yourself?