Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Foo Dog Tattoo Sleeve work in progress


foodogwip5
Originally uploaded by tagscats
Session two of the work on my left arm foo dog sleeve. Did some shading of the foo dog, and some of the coloring on the peony over my wrist. These photos were taken the next morning. It's healing now, and I lost a bit of the blue over the wrist/hand, that is a tough spot to tattoo and keep ink, it will take some touchup. But, no worries, still lots to do. And touchup is a part of getting tattoos, especially large ones.

The shading on the foo dog looks really amazing, I can't wait to finish the rest of her. There will be white highlights eventually on this one as well.

1 comment:

Manon said...

OMG!! Love it! It's so very cool! I do love that blue on the peony! Did any part of that hurt? The only part of mine that hurt is when he got to the top of my foot.....ouch! Thanks for sharing!